VitalChurch offers a proven, biblically-based, three-phase process of church revitalization for churches who find themselves in a season of transition or crisis. The nature of the transition or crisis varies from church to church, and it takes painstaking and careful work to uncover the complex underlying issues. In every case, VitalChurch works to help congregations and leaders return to a place where God and His purposes are central to the life and ministry of the church.
Throughout the entire process, our pastors work alongside your church to discern what the Holy Spirit is saying, and to bring about transformation together. The three phases of the process are:
Our pastors follow VitalChurch’s theological model for church revitalization and seek to answer the following four questions during their time at a church:
- What are the real issues?
- What are God’s solutions to those issues?
- Who are God’s leaders?
- What are God’s plans for this congregation?
We consider the process to have been successful when the following five ministry outcomes have been accomplished:
- Gospel values are embedded
- Gifted leaders are empowered
- Good governance is established
- Mission and values are embraced
- Discipleship pathway engaged