If you’re in church leadership, you have likely been asking:
- How are people in my church holding up?
- Are they ready to come back to in-person services?
- What precautions do they expect when we do open back up?
VitalChurch Ministry, a leading organization in church diagnostic assessments, has created an online survey so you can get answers from your congregation to these and other questions. The survey is a free tool that will help you gauge the pulse of your congregation as it pertains to the COVID-19 situation and provide insights into the best way to navigate the crisis.
What Will the Survey Reveal About Your Congregation?
- Their levels of concern about the virus
- How the shelter-in-place mandate has affected them
- How they have adapted to your church’s online format
- How they feel church leadership has managed the crisis thus far
- What they expect going forward
Once the survey has been completed by your congregation, VitalChurch will provide you with useful data and actionable insights that can serve as a guide moving forward. Responses will be categorized by basic demographic data, such as gender, age, and marital status.
Register for the survey by providing your information below. Once you do, one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly to get your church started.