If you’re in church leadership, you have likely been asking:
- How are people in my church holding up emotionally and spiritually in this pandemic season?
- How has the pandemic affected personal giving in my church?
- What are people’s expectations for in-person services?
VitalChurch Ministry, a leading organization in church diagnostic assessments, has created an online survey so you can get answers from your congregation to these and other questions. The survey is a free tool that will help you gauge the pulse of your congregation as it pertains to the COVID-19 situation and provide insights into the best way to navigate the crisis.
What Will the Survey Reveal About Your Congregation?
- Their levels of concern about the virus
- How this pandemic season has affected them
- How they feel church leadership has managed the crisis thus far
Once the survey has been completed by your congregation, VitalChurch will provide you with useful data and actionable insights that can serve as a guide moving forward. Responses will be categorized by basic demographic data, such as gender, age, and marital status.
Register for the survey by contacting us. Once you do, one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly to get your church started.